The start of something new

     
       Hi, I’m Matilda Enotaye Oyanna. I’m a softie, music lover, feminist, pharmacy student, and of course a foodie (particularly a pasta addict). Writing is something I’ve always enjoyed doing right from when I was little. Growing up, I always loved reading different pieces from writers on newspapers, books, magazines, blogs and I secretly wished I could be like them. Recently I thought “what’s stopping you really? You CAN do this” and so I decided to open this blog.
   
      This blog basically, is just an outlet for me. When I initially told a few people about my desire to open one, one common question I got asked was “what are you going to blog about, what exactly is your niche?”. The answer to that question is: everything and anything that comes to my mind. I plan to write about my personal experiences, that of people I come across, life experiences in general, my observations, thoughts, lessons I’ve learnt (personally and from other people), social issues and anything else that pops in my head. This blog will cover a wide range of topics including relationships, health, finance, motivational talk, spirituality and many more.

      I’ll try my best to make the posts as relatable, simple and concise as possible. I am not an expert on anything(yet) so I’ll just share things as they come to my mind. I’m quite shy so doing this is actually a big deal for me. I genuinely hope I can express myself well enough to connect with people on a personal level. Feel free to give your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. I’ll appreciate it also if you kindly share the posts. Have a great day/night, we’ll meet again on my next post!

Comments

  1. Nice intro girl!..I can't wait to see ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journey will be Smooth for you here love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go on then... While we cheer you on😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats love.....this is Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one

    More grease to your elbow ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  6. You finally let the passion out!
    Just do you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have been a reader of your tweets and this is absolutely welcomed. Looking forward to more insightful contents from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing. Expecting more blog! Good lucky on this journey Tilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm can't wait to read all 'em posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matilda hunnie,. Keep it up,.. We gatchu😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Matilda hunnie,. Keep it up,. We gatchu😘😘😘,. 4rm Lauretta lawrence 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really did conceive, that there was something unique about your thought pattern and judgement, beyond pharmacy.

    Seriously! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I choose my battles

The Hebrew Woman

My Self-Confidence journey:Tips that could help build your self-confidence